A Soldier Mountain Season Pass offers you the ability to ski or snowboard any time the ski area is open, along with these additional benefits:
The pass includes a free mountain bike pass for the following mountain biking season.
SEASON PASS POLICIES:
- December 15th is the birthday cut-off for season passes. For example, if someone is 69 on December 15th, that individual will not qualify for the senior season pass for individuals 70 and older. If a child turns 6 before December 15th, the child will qualify for a youth season pass. A valid ID or birth certificate may be required.
- Season pass holders are allowed one “I forgot my pass” ticket during the season; after that, the full ticket price will be charged.
- Season pass holders are allowed one “I lost my pass,” and it will be replaced for $15. After that, full season pass rates will apply.
- Season pass photos are taken at the Pray for Snow Season Pass Party before the 2020/21 season or during their first visit of the 2020/21 season.
- Season passes are revocable at Soldier Mountain’s discretion, and violation of any law while visiting Soldier Mountain can result in pass revocation without compensation.